Murrieta’s Well offers a picturesque, intimate setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions in a charming, historic winery nestled among the vineyards.
Located in the beautiful Livermore Valley, wedding receptions are held in our fragrant wine cellar where wine barrels line the walls. Heavy wood beams and pillars, and rustic walls, provide a unique wine country experience for your wedding. Large double doors open up to a vineyard patio ceremony site, just steps away from the grapevines. Personalized menus are custom-crafted and prepared by Catering with Wente Vineyards, featuring regional American dishes, to meet all the Bride and Groom’s needs. Led by Executive Chef Jeff Farlow and Executive Pastry Chef Leena Hung, Catering with Wente Vineyards uses only the freshest ingredients at the peak of their season, with a majority of ingredients locally sourced.
Wente Vineyards is pleased to provide the following services for your wedding and reception:
- A personal Catering Sales Manager to assist in the planning of all details up until your special day.
- A personal Wedding Coordinator to orchestrate your ceremony and day of details.
- Inclusive in the all wedding packages are custom designed wedding cakes by The Restaurant and Catering with Wente Vineyards Pastry team.
- Wedding arch and white chairs for your ceremony are inclusive.
- Amenities for your reception include chairs and round tables, full china service, glassware and white linens.
Please email us at email@example.com call 925.456.2425 for more information.
Our Catering Sales Office is open from 9:00am to 6:00pm Monday through Friday and 9:00am to 5:00pm Saturday and Sunday.