Book Murrieta’s Well for your Wedding or Private Event
Frequently Asked Questions about the Silver Spur Wine Club.
- Each shipment will be charged to your credit card prior to each wine release or shipment. Applicable tax and/or shipping charges will be added.
- There is no membership fee to join, and you may cancel at any time after your first regular club wine shipment. Please submit your request in writing, including your club card and allow four weeks for the cancellation process.
- There are no substitutions allowed for automatic wine selections.
- Additional shipment wines are subject to availability.
- The preferred method of wine delivery is shipping via UPS. Wine pickup (will call) is available at the winery during designated times only. The will call period starts the night of the Release Party and continues through the end of the will call period (typically a 30-day window). Pick-up will be available during the designated will call period only, after which all remaining packages will be shipped.
- All packages that cannot be delivered due to inaccurate shipping/contact information will be held until the next release date. All late pick-ups are limited to stock on hand and may be filled with current release wines.
- Due to state law, there are shipping restrictions for wine. Please check with the tasting room for current shipping restrictions.
- It is the sole responsibility of the member to notify the Wine Club manager if the shipping address has changed. We cannot be responsible for wine delivered to a past address.
- Wines may only be shipped to and received by adults 21 years of age or older. An adult signature is required for delivery.
- We regret that we cannot ship to PO boxes.
- Club benefits and wine club policies are subject to change without notice.